Bioion products are 100% plants extract, which approved by Technology Research Institute of Osaka Prefecture, Japan.
- 100% Plants Extract
- Data approved by Technology
Research Institute of Osaka
- RO Water Based
- Eliminates Odor
- Kills 99.99% Germs
- Respond in 30 sec
- Disinfects & protects against virus
The importance of sanitation cannot be over outlined, but it involves both household and environmental sanitations. Household sanitation also involves household food safety, and the maintenance of clean living conditions which do not promote the spread of disease.
Other areas of specialty can include environmental sanitation, which involves disinfection and sanitize the area to reduce the chances for the disease to spread, commercial food safety in facilities like restaurants and farms, and hospital safety.
procedures involves 3 steps:
1. Washing with clean, hot soapy water. This step is conducted to remove large particles of food and debris and as many microorganisms as possible.
2. Rinsing with clean, clear, hot water. The rinse step is to further remove food and debris and to remove the soap so it does not interfere with the effectiveness of the sanitizer.
3. Sanitizing with an approved agent. If bleach is being used as the sanitizer, the solution shall have a temperature of approximately 70° F. Temperatures higher than this would cause the chlorine in the bleach to gas off and become ineffective. The sanitizing step reduces the number of microorganisms on the surface to a safe level.
Using a environmental friendly and human safe cleaning agent is very important as we would not want the cleaning agent to harm us.
1. Kills 99.99%Airborne Bacteria
2. Disinfects & protects against virus infection
3. Eliminates odor, cigarette smoke smell & food stench
4. Rejuvenates, purifies & refreshes air quality.
Sanitize is to make clean and hygienic, reducing the number of organisms in an object. According to the US Centers for Disease Control, 80% of all infectious diseases are spread by means of the hands.
Why We Need Sanitize?
The importance of sanitation cannot be over outlined, but it involves both household and environmental sanitation.Household sanitation also involves household food safety, and the maintenance of clean living conditions which do not promote the spread of disease.